sir i am not from delhi i am from haryana but I want Delhi domicile for delhi medical colleges how can I get delhi domicile
see domicile certificate is an important certificate to establish that one has been a resident of any particular state and get the benefits of educational institutions or government jobs of benefits of a resident . some of the eligibility criteria need to fulfill to apply for domicile certificate. if you have the mentioned documents you can get the domicile certificates,
Has been a resident of Delhi for the past 3 years
Owns a house/property/land in Delhi
Name should be included in the voter list
Owns a ration card in the city
ID Proof includes Aadhar card, Voter ID card, PAN, passport etc. In the case of a minor, a letter from the School Principal on the school’s letterhead shall be valid. For minors below age of 5, their birth certificate shall be sufficient.
Proof for present residential address which may include Voter ID, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, etc.
Proof of date of birth which may include school leaving certificate, voter ID, passport etc.
Proof of continuous stay for 3 years which may include receipt of house tax or water bill, education certificate, etc.
An attestation by a Gazetted officer certifying continuous stay for 3 years is also a sufficient proof.
Most preferred medical colleges in Gorakhpur, Uttar pradesh
Thee are many medical colleges in Gorakhpur, Uttarpradesh those who are provided the degree on medical sciences. There are some private and government medical college. The name of the colleges are as follows:-
PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE
1) Purvanchal Institute of medical sciences
2) Guru Shri Gorokhnath Institute of Nursing
3) Tahira Institute of Medical Sciences
To know about their details please check the following link
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
1) BRD medical college
2) Deen dayal upadhyaya medical college
To know about there details please check the following link
Hope for the best.
What are the best medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh. and what are the Cutoffs for OBC
Some of the best medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh and cutoffs for OBC are-
1. maharaja's institute of medical sciences-
2. Kurnool Medical college
3 Fathima Institute of medical sciences
4. Guntur Medical college
5. Katuri Medical college and Hospital
I hope this information will be helpful to you.
where will we need 10th marksheet?
As Finishing 10th class is a big achievement in students Life, it's marksheet is also required at various stages of life.
Some of them are:-
- Getting admission in MBA or BBA or any other course which have entrance exam, they have a separate weightage for class 10 marks.
- It's required while applying for a legal passport too.
- It's considered as the date of birth proofs too.
- Also if you change you school in class 11 then your class 10 marks will matter a lot.
- Applying for government sector exams.
- Also it's required when you apply for jobs in private sector.
Its weightage is less but it's required at most of the places, so try to give your best and score as much you can.
I hope this information would be helpful for you.
All the best for your bright future ahead.
Which medical colleges give educational loan to students for under graduate courses?
Medical colleges won't provide you educational loan, but banks will. Some of the banks that provide Education Loan for UG Medical Courses courses in India are:
- HDFC Bank Education Loan for Medical Students
- Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Medical Students
- State Bank of India Education Loan for Medical Students
- Bank of India Education Loan for Medical Students
- IDBI Bank Education Loan for Medical Students
Hope this helps!!!
top private medical colleges give compensate in mbbs for sc category?
In India, a medical college is an educational institution that provides medical education . These institutions may vary from stand-alone colleges that train doctors to conglomerates that offer training related in all aspects of medical care. The term is synonymous with "medical school" as used in the US and some other countries. MBBS is a degree in Modern Scientific Medicine established by Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and continued in National Medical Commission Act 2019. After MBBS, they register with state medical councils .
For details of colleges please visit the link below:
Hope it helps.
I am a NEET 2020 aspirant . I am a candidate from General caste and PWD ( 70% disability ) category from West Bengal. What is the minimum marks for me to get a government mbbs seat for my state medical colleges and for national colleges ( like AIIMS delhi , MAMC , VMMC etc. ) ? Can anyone help me ?
Arnab, AIIMS conducts its admissions through NEET score through All India Counselling. And this is the first time that AIIMS is conducting admissions through NEET score and so it might be tad difficult to predict the score. And PWD is a horizontal reservation within your Category. For AIIMS Delhi, you will need more than 625 while for an AIIMS Nagpur or Telangana even 600 might be enough. So for AIIMS, we would say you should target more than 600. Now if you belong to West Bengal for seat in VMMC or MAMC, you will have to try under All India Counselling. In 2019, under All India Counselling, an All India Rank of 64138 secured a seat in MAMC. This might total upto 550 and above. But this is again 2019 data and cut offs change every year. Cut offs change every year depending on various factors such as no.of Candidates appearing for the exam, no.of Candidates qualified, top NEET score and difficulty of the exam. So for a seat in MAMC or VMMC, we would say atleast 575 and above should be a decent score. Regarding State Medical Colleges, in 2019, under State Quota, an All India Rank of 671354 secured a seat in Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College under UR-PWD after Round 2. That might be around 450-500. But again because cut offs change every year, we would say you should target around 575 and above considering that you have MAMC, VMMC in mind and these are all filled through All India Counselling because you belong to West Bengal.
Does getting your MBBS degree from a low ranked government medical colleges creates trouble during PG?
Number of students appearing in exam
Difficulty level of exam
Students scoring more than you and
Your category . So prepare well for exam and remember college has nothing to do with that . It is all about your knowledge and hardwork.
Hope this helps
Karnataka state top and best government medical colleges
Here is the list of top medical government colleges in Karnataka
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
- Mysore Medical College and Research Institute, Mysore
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Bangalore
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubl
- Veterinary College, Hebbal
- ESI Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bangalore
- Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore
Please click the below link to know more about these colleges
medical colleges with NRI quota
There are many colleges in India those offer MBBS course to NRI candidates, some of them I'm naming below:
1. Adesh institute of medical sciences and research, Bhatinda
2. Dayanand medical College and hospital, Ludhiana
3. Sri Guru Ram Das institute of Medical sciences and research, Sri Amritsar
4. Jawaharlal Nehru medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
5. Sri Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur
6. Vinayaka missions medical college and hospital, Karaikal
7. Maharishi markandeshwar institute of medical sciences and research, Mullana
8. Datta Meghe institute of medical sciences, Nagpur
9. Jawaharlal Nehru medical College, Belgavi
10. Dr D Y patil medical college hospital and Research centre, Pune
Hope this helps, all the best.