Which yojana is available for EWS category candidates as per ebc scholarship?
EBC means economic backward class. Whose family income annually is not more than 8lacs. Ebc scholarship has been introduced by the Maharashtra state government in the form of shahuji Maharaj Yojana for the poor section of the society to provide them economical assistance for higher studies like engineering medical etc. Through these jojona of Maharashtra student belongs to OBC category economically backward classes may get financial asistance for higher studies.
In this yojona students is not allowed who has more than two years gap of studies. Asistance amount is 100000 rupees per annum. For post matric student the amount is 750 per month and for the hosteler 260 rupees per month.
Hope this helps.
Is EWS certificate valid as caste certificate for sebc category?
see ews stands for economically weaker section. candidates who belongs to general category and have no other reservation are eligible for ews quota. however sebc are termed as Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC). so ews certificate is not equal to sebc category certificate and you can not use ews against sebc reservation policy.
hope you may understand.
I am general category candidate (Muslim) can I apply for mahadbt scholarship through sebc category and show EWS certificate as cast certificate?
VJNT,OBC and SBC Welfare Department
Create interest in education among students.
Making financial assistance available for higher education.
Creating opportunities for financial growth through higher education.
Scholarship scheme to avoid transparency, unity and delay.
All types of compulsory fees such as Tuition fees, Exam Fees and other admissible fees are reimbursed to the concern OBC category student.
1) Tuition Fees and Exam Fees reimbursed to the concern Applicant vide Govt. Resolution dated 12/3/2007, since 2006-07 the Applicants who are admitted in professional courses through CAP round in the Govt., Govt. approved private non-aided and permanently non granted colleges are applicable to pay 50 % Tuition Fees & Exam Fees approved by Education Fee Committee.
2) Tuition Fee and Exam Fee are paid 100% to applicants whos studying in government/aided institutions in professional courses.
3) Tuition Fee and Exam Fee are paid 50% to applicants whos studying in non-government/unaided institutions in professional courses.
4) Also those applicants are taken admission in Deemed University for professional courses wont get benefit of scholarship / freeship.
5) Start date of application is depending upon the applicant takes admission in college/Institute and End date of application is depend upon the last date of examination.(For 10 months - it will vary every academic year on admission date)
6) For OBC Applicants studying in private un-aided institutions, fees structure of government aided institutions will be applicable only for Non Professional courses (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees and other Fees)
1) Applicant must be taking post matric education.
2) Parents annual income should be less than or equal to 8.00 Lacs.
3) Applicant should be belongs to OBC category.
4) Applicants must be pursuing the education course approved by the government from Post - Matric course
5) Applicants must be residents of Maharashtra.
6) Applicant must be taken admission in government government aided / Private Non-Aided / Private permanently non aided courses.
7) Degree Courses in Health Science(Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Unani, Ayurveda, Physiotherapy, Business Aid, Nursing) :
If Applicant is admitted through Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges entrance examination or admitted through government common entrance examination then he/she will be eligible the for the freeship.
8) Higher and Technical Education Department :
Freeship will be applicable to unaided colleges / government and aided colleges with technical education / Polytechnic and government unaided professional courses.
Following are the applicable courses for this scheme :
Diploma Engineering, Pharmacology, HMCT
Degree Engineering, Pharmacology, HMCT
Post Graduate MBA/MMS, MCA
9) Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development and Fisheries Department :
The scholarship fees will be applicable to the Applicants who have been admitted through government quota in private un aided/permanently un aided institute.
Agricultural colleges (diploma)
Dairy Business Department (Diploma)
Colleges for Agricultural and Allied subjects (Degree and Post Graduate)
Agriculture and Bio-Technology Colleges (Degree and Post Graduate)
Agriculture and Food Technology Colleges (Graduate and Post Graduate)
10)For B.Ed and D.Ed courses : 100 % benefit (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees) is applicable for D.Ed, B.Ed courses. For students studying in Aided, UnAided for D.Ed, B.Ed courses then Fee structure is applicable as per Government rates for same course.
11) For professional courses Applicant should admitted through CAP round is must.
12) If Applicant fails in particular year then he will get the Tuition Fees and Exam Fees of that particular academic year but he/she will not get the benefit until he/she gets promoted to next higher class.
13) Applicant will be eligible for scholarship if he / she changes the course Non Professional to Professional but he will not be eligible if he / she changes the course from Professional to Non Professional.
14) If an applicant pursuing professional course admitted in private un aided/permanently un aided institute for year 2015-16 onwards fails in the examination two or more times in particular academic course duration then he / she not eligible for the freeship.
15) Applicant studying in particular professional/Non-Professional course, and availing benefits of scholarship/freeship for that academic course and if he/she wants to change his existing Professional/Non-Professional course in between academic years he/she will not be eligible for freeship/scholarship for further course.
16) Scholarships/freeship will continue until Applicant completes one course. Ex. - 11th, 12th Arts - B.A., M.A. , M.Phil., P.H.D. If, Applicant completed B.A and B.Ed. course and later after taking admission for M.A., for M.A. course He/she will not be allowed for scholarship/freeship. But after admission to M.B.A. after B.Ed, it can be eligible for scholarship/freeship as it is a professional postgraduate course.
1) Applicant need to provide previous years marksheet.
2) At a time Applicant can apply freeship for only one educational course and it will be applicable till he/she completes that educational course in specified time.
3) Applicant need to pass each year of the specified educational year [In case of failure in a particular year he/she wont be provided reimbursement of tuition fees, Exam fees for that year].
4) Applicant cannot take freeship for more than 2 professional courses.
5) If due to any medical condition or due to any unforeseeable event the Applicant cannot appear in the annual examination, the head master of the college can approve or certify that if the Applicant would have appeared in the annual examination, he would have been able to pass the examination.
Procedure to avail freeship and various scholarship in FY MBBS/Bds courses & their eligibilty ?Maharashtra Domicile.
For MBBS/BDS scholarship Aspirant MBBS students have to appear for entrance Test like -NEST senior,SCMCI,India,Students Foundation.
The eligibility for this scholarship entrance test is student will have to get the rank between 1000 for MBBS and 5000 for BDS.
Hope this helps.
sir my neet 2 round counselling result cameon 19 dec. Sir I want to apply for up gov scholarship but it last date was on 15 dec.What should I do?
Can I enroll for private scholarship along with UP gov scholarship?
Every scholarship has its own eligibility criterias and different conditions so it depends on those eligibility criteria and if they allow to enroll for multiple scholarships.Please specify the name of scholarships you want to enroll for so that below so that I can check the criteria and let you know for sure.
One common criteria for UP scholarships is that you need to be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh (UP) or you should hold a domicile of UP although there are scholarships that students with UP domicile can apply for pursuing studies outside the state again to avail this the main thing that one should notice is their eligibility criteria.
All the best!