Now Telangana and Andra are seperate both have seperate medicine university . In Telangana state merit list 85% quota how seat matrix works
I completed my schooling in andhra pradesh 11th in telangana can I study 12 in Andhra pradesh
Schools do board registeration for class 10th and 12th in previous year. That's why admissions are not open in School for 10th and 12th class . Because of Same reason it is suggested to students to not change there School in 10th and 12th class. Try to complete your 11th and 12th from same school otherwise you may have to face problems.
If you still want to change school then there may be some schools that can give you admission in 12th class. For more information you should contact to administration of school in which you want to talk admissions.
Other option that you have is to take admission in Other school in 11th class and repeat your class but i will suggest you to not do it as it is totally wastage of time.
Hope it helps you
Hi sir which are the best Government College for inter in Telangana
Here i listed some best colleges for inter in telangana:
Best Junior Colleges in Telangana
- FIITJEE Junior College.
- Sri Gayatri junior college.
- Little Flower Junior College.
- VillaMarie Junior College for Women.
- St. Mary's Junior College.
- St. Francis College For Women.
- Gatik Junior College.
- Aurora Junior college.
iam from telangana with 434 marks in neet I can get mbbs seat I have ews
Based on the previous year analysis.... according to your NEET 2021 rank and category.... Some of the Medical colleges of Telangana in which you would have possibility of getting a seat are given below
Ayaan Institute of Medical Science
Bhaskar Medical college
Deccan college of Medical Science
Dr PATNAM Mahindra Reddy Institute of Medical Science
Mahavir Institute of Medical Science
Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Science
For more information you can check the cutoffs of various medical colleges of Telangana in the link mentioned below
You can also predict the medical colleges in which you would have possibility of getting a seat using the NEET 2021 college predictor tool provided
Hope this information will help you
when ayush counselling starts in Telangana
The date of Ayush counselling in Telangana is yet to be announced by the kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences. Other than this the dates of release of final merit list, Choice Filling, and provisional merit list are also yet to be announced.
Ayush counselling will be conducted for admission in bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and Sciences course. Ayush counselling is done for those students who have qualified National eligibility and entrance test.
Read also about Ayush Counselling by clicking on mentioned below link:
top pg medical colleges in telangana
The top PG MEDICAL COLLEGES in Telangana are provided below:
For more colleges, visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
If we apply for collges in the first phase of couselling in the telangana state counselling can we also apply for the second phase of counselling in the state .
See if you have already registered for round 1st then there is no need to register again for second round, you can directly appear for counselling of second round.
It is recommended to keep checking the official website as given below for all the latest updates regarding NEET UG Counselling :-
For more details kindly check out the notification given in the link below :-
Or you can also check out the link given below :-
To have a list of all those colleges which you can get based upon your marks, category, and state you can use NEET College Predictor because it will make you comfortable while choice filling in counselling :-
NEET 2021 Cut-off goes like :-
-->>> General - 50th percentile - 720-138 marks
-->>> SC/ST/OBC - 40th percentile - 137-108 marks
-->>> General-PwD - 45th percentile - 137-122 marks
-->>> SC/ST/OBC-PwD - 40th percentile - 121-108 marks
******* Only those candidates who have scored marks according to the above qualifying cut-offs in NEET UG 2021, would be eligible for counselling.
You can check out complete details regarding NEET qualifying cut-offs from the link given below :-
If you want to prepare further for NEET 2022 then to help you in your preparation we have some resources which you can access from the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
I got 400 marks in neet st category from Telangana can I get in conveyner quota plz
Dear aspirant hope you are doing well. It's difficult to predict because cut keep changing every year depends on various factors.
- 1. No of seat available.
- 2. Difficulty level of exam.
- 3. No of student appear in exam .
It's difficult to get seat in medical college of Telangana as pervious lowest cut off marks for St category candidate is 432 marks.
You can check out the previous years cut of Telangana
- ---- With marks you have scored in the NEET UG Examination, it would be very difficult for you to get Government Medical College for MBBS and BDS throughout India.
- ----- Though with All India Quota Counseling, you can get MBBS and BDS seat in following Deemed Medical Universities ( very high fees around 15- 20 Lakh per annum) -
- GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Visakhapatnam- 197 Marks
- BVDU Medical College and Hospital, Sangli:- 311 marks
- Aarupadai Veedu Medical College and Hospt., Puducherry:- 192 marks
- Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai:- 189 marks
- Shri Satya Sai Medical College and RI, Kancheepuram:- 173 marks
- Meenakshi Medical College Host. and Res. Inst., Chenna:- 169 marks
- Saveetha Medical College, Chennai:- 265 marks
- Dr. DYP Edu. Soc. Deemed Uni., Kolhapur:- 262 marks
- Vinayaka Missions Medical College and Hospital, Karaikal:- 257 marks
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sc., Karad:- 253 marks
- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Inst. of Med. Scien., Puducherry:- 152 marks
Eligibility criteria for neet ug exam.
- :--->Minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years as of December 31, 2022...
- :--->Candidate should passed the class 12th exam from any recognised brard with physics, chemistry, biology (PCB) or (PCMB) with English is the compulsory subject...
- :--->Minimum aggregate marks: General category candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with 45% marks, while for SC/ST/OBC the minimum marks should be 40%..
- :--->Reservation policy for pwd (handicap) : 3% of the reservation will be provided to the Person with Disability (PwD) candidates.
Marks wise cut off for neet ug exam is following
- For General candidate-> 720-138
- For OBC/SC/ST candidate -> 137-108
- For Gen PwD candidate -> 137-122
- For (OBC /SC / ST ) PwD candidates -> 121-108
To get personalised report of college, according to your neet ug score, rank, category, state. You can use neet ug college predictor link.
Knockout course offered by careers 360.
Hope it's helpful for you thank you...
hi sir Im srihari belong to (obc) category and from telangana state,i got 388 marks in ug neet, can i get bams admission in jss ayurvadic collage mysore
Dear applicant though it is just an assumption based on the last few years cut off history, with 388 marks and being from OBC category, you do have moderate possibilities to get JSS Ayurvedic college. But yes the final results lie with the vacancy matrix of the college, use our NEET UG college predictor to predict the best possible colleges based on your merit rank
may I know a LLB student of Managment quota can get scholarship in telangana, (pls let me know!) thanks.
You will not be eligible to get fee reimbursement if you get admission under Management Quota. You need to get admission under Convener Quota in order to be eligible to get fee reimbursement. If you have taken admission under Management Quota you need to pay the course fee by yourself. To get admission to LLB in Telangana you need to need to appear for TS LAWCET and qualify in it. You need to participate in the counselling in order to get seat under convener quota.