I have completed my 12th by PCM for CBSE bord and next year Icompleted 12th by Biology only from UP board , Can I eligible for NEET exam??
Up board English medium set paper
Please mention the class for which you want upboard English model paper, please specify the class of upboard for which you want English model paper, so that we can help you out with your query.
We would be happy to help you, please tell us the class.
hello sir , m bahut confuse hu apne career ko lekr m ek trf IIT bhi krna chahti huu or mjhe IAS bhi bnna h this year m 12th m huu or m PCM se huu up board h mera or m aage du m admission bhi lena chahti huu to sir ap mjhe btayenge mere liye kyaa shi h ormko aage kyaa krna chahiye.
At the end, you have mentioned that you want to become an IAS officer. Few things you should know which definitely clear your doubts regarding your career are:
- It doesn't matter from which stream in class 11 & 12 you had studied, just focus on preparing to become an IAS.
- It doesn't matter which graduation you opt like BSc, Engineering etc. you're eligible to apply.
- You can opt any college/course for your graduation as per your eligibility criteria and as per your convenience, because at the end you have to give the Exam- UPSE IAS/ Civil services exam to pursue your career as IAS.
- All you need to be a graduate student to apply for civil services exam.
- DU and IIT, both are the best option to pursue career in required fields, both have their own benefits in terms of education and placements.
- Now you just have to decide in which college you want to take admission also don't forget to apply for JEE MAIN 2021 to eligible for good engineering colleges. As IAS is next step after having graduation degree.
- You can visit the link given below regarding the details of JEE MAIN 2021 - https://learn.careers360.com/engineering/jee-main/
I passed class 12 from up board. I repeat class 12 from cbse board?
Do not worry about changing the board from State to CBSE as most of the time there are many of the students do the same every year. So that is absolutely not a big deal and can be done so. But there will be a lot of procedures that you will have to go through and it might be troublesome for you and your family. Also it might take a lot of time and you might as well get admission in the school having CBSE but at very later stages and you might lose on the classes that the students of your class have taken and you might lag behind in your curriculum. You will then have to rush up with the syllabus to score good marks. Also, not all CBSE school will accept that case, you this may cause you a lot trouble. They have their own norms that they follow in this area which no one interrupts. Most of the schools have fears about their class 12th result because of which they do not entertain new admissions in class 12th at one go. So you will also have to look for a school that is willing to take you. If you already have contacts in school that can take you the surely go about it and do try once if you have the urge to try and get good marks in your class 12th examinations. As far as good colleges are concerned it does not matter to them if you have done your 12th twice as well they are concerned just with a good score in your 12th class. Especially colleges like Delhi University take admissions in may courses purely on the basis of the merit list that they prepare so you need not worry about it.
I hope this was helpful. Thank you!
I have passed my class 12 from UP BOARD and I want to repeat my class 12 again from nios. While searching I found that a 12th pass student can have upto 4 subject in duel enrollment. That means I cant apply for 5 subjects in anyway?
After passing from UP Board I will repeat my class 12. I also want to give IISER aptitude test after that. will they consider my up board mark sheet or nios mark sheet?
Yes, you can do that. You can pass the on demand examination from NIOS if you are not staisfoed with your previous result of UP boards. This mode allows you to appear for senior secondary examination after passing your 12th to upgrade your knowledge. But you may not get a transfer and migartion certificate, so you may have to apply separately for that. You must apply in IISER SCB channel using the latest/improved 12th passing certificate and marksheet you have(i.e the NIOS board). So, there is no need to use your UP board result.
The NIOS board is recognised all over India, so you do not need to worry about it.
Hope you are clear!
I have two marksheet. one I got from up board and another was given in nios because I repeat my class 12. With which marksheet should I apply?
it would be preferable to go with your final marksheet ... so it would be recommended that you must go with your nios marksheet.
Hope it helps!
I am going to repeat my class 12th with Nios board after passing through UP board.Can I apply in iiser scb channel with my nios class 12th marks sheet?
According to the IISER, SCB Channel has given the following criteria on it's website-
1. Students who have passed 10+2 level with science stream in 2019 or 2020 are eligible to apply for admissions and appear for IAT 2020.
However, you will be considered for admissions to the degree programmes only if you obtain the cut-off marks specified for your board.
2. Students applying through SCB channel will have to appear in the IISER Aptitude Test (IAT) which will be conducted at various centres across the country.
So if you have your 10+2 from NIOS then you can be considered as NIOS is also a recognized board.
Can I appear as cbse private after clearing class 12 from UP board?
I dont understand your question. i dont think you asked what you wanted.
when you have already passed class 12 from UP board, why do you have to appear again as a private candidate from CBSE?
either you must have studied in CBSE or In UP Board.
to be honest, you can do that, but why? mark is mark. the board from you are doesnt matter in college.
i hope it helps you
syllabus for 12 class in 2021 up board
You have not mentioned which subjects you are asking for, whether science or arts or commerce, as the syllabus will be different.
Below I have shared a link where you will find the syllabus for all subjects for class 12th in UP board:
Hope this helps