Iam preparing for JEE main and advanced 2021. I have done nothing before and its revision schedule. Listening some lectures of particular chapter from YouTube and started doing problems now. But am not getting one question solution. Anyone guide me?
Thanks for approaching us
For qualifying in jee main and advance students requires very much attention and skills. We cannot qualify it by simple studying for one month ,it requires command on each subjects so don't waste time you still have some time for exam, keep studying well and give maximum time to study, start from beginning and have a look on each topic.
Practice numericals and have a look in theory.
You will definitely get good marks and good college.
Please visit the link for preparation tips .
Hope this helps you
Feel free to ask any question
All the best for your future
I belong to maharashtra state with a AIR 95356. I want to take part in goa state counselling. But I m unable to understand the counselling procedure of this state. Even after scrolling internet and youtube. Please anyone guide me with the steps to participate in goa counselling!
SEE to take part in goa mbbs state counselling you have to register for goa mbbs application form 2020. there in only one mbbs college and one dental college in goa. the eligibility criteria to apply for goa mbbs application 2020 is as follows,
- you must have fulfill all the eligibility criteria applicable for neet ug 2020.
- Candidates applying for Goa MBBS 2020, need to pass 12th course in the state of Goa and must be a resident of Goa for not less than 10 years and 5 years for those whose parent/ grandparent birth place in Goa or candidates be the son/daughter of Government of Goa deputations or employees posted outside Goa and have passed the qualifying examination from CBSE, New Delhi or other State Boards.
- NRI category , Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) /Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders are eligible to apply for Goa MBBS application form.
for more Information follow the below link;
my friend wants to monetize his videos on YouTube.he is only 16 but not 18.he is born in 2005.he said he will change his birth year to 2003 in gmail details and apply for monetization and after approval for monetization he will change his birth year back. will that work??
To be eligible for monetization your YouTube account needs to be linked to an adsense account. And to be eligible for Ad sense account you need to be above 18 years of age.
If you are not 18+ still you can monetize your account by linking your YouTube to an ad sense account of an adult or your legal parent and then can enjoy monetization on your account.
Hope that helps.
Which is the best organic and physical chemistry teacher on YouTube for boards and neet??
Hope you are doing well. As per your query you can follow the following youtube channels for the best knowledge and information on organic/inorganic chemistry for NEET and boards but you shouldn't always rely in them and also study from support books.
1. JUST NEET
2. Pradeep Sharma
3. World of Chemistry
4. Khan Academy
5. Etoos Education
Please click on the link below for more information and updates. Hope you find this helpful. Thank you.
which is the best inorganic chemistry teacher on YouTube?
There are a lot of good chemistry teachers on YouTube, some may even have the potential to force a change of heart for even those students who hate the subject. Obviously, I cannot find 'THE' best one because there are quite a few exquisite people so I am giving you a few names to get you started.
- Professor Martyn Poliakoff
- Arvind arora ( made ejee chemistry )
- Paaras thakur (unacademy jee)
Hope it helps
which is the best youtube channels for btech CSE first year (Including all subjects of first year) students to study??
First year perhaps you have to study courses in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics 1&2, Mechanics , Programming and Data Structures and a couple of more courses depending on your Institute. In most of the IITs and NITs Manufacturing Processes, Electrical Technology as well as Engineering Drawing and Computer Graphics are major courses.
You have excellent Video lectures by distinguished professors at Top IITs and IISc Bangalore on NPTEL, which will help you immensely during first year and wil teach you the subject in depth. As a suggestion, Prof Somnath Bhardwaj , Prof Debasis Ray and Prof Jitendra Kumar from IIT KGP have recorded one of the best lectures of Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics respectively, with full playlist avaliable on NPTEL's YouTube Channel. As far as another dreaded subject of first year, Electrical Technology is concerned, Prof Debapriya Das of IIT KGP as well as Prof L. Umanand of IISc Bangalore have recorded excellent video lectures on the NPTEL Channel.
All the Best.
who is the best teacher of biology in YouTube
The following are some of the best YouTube channels, where you can get some of the best Biology lectures:
- Shomu's Biology- The channel's videos are aimed at high school and undergraduate Biology students , however, anyone will find it informative and interesting. The channel was set up and is run by, Suman Bhattacharjee.
- iBiology- They collect and upload around 15 to 20 lectures from world-leading scientists every year. Is is also dedicated to the fascinating world of Biology.
- MIT OpenCourseWare- produced by MIT. Each video is a full-length lecture so this channel is for the more committed who want to be immersed in a subject.
- Amoeba's Sisters- a brilliant and entertaining general science channel. It has videos on various scientific topics, including Biology of course.
- Khan Academy- They are a 501 C (3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide the world with free, world-class education for everyone, everywhere, all-the-time.
Hope you find it useful!
Have a good day..
many YouTube counselor talk up GN category rank for state quota 15629all india score 610 is safe what is true? please guide me.
If you are talking about NEET examination then, yes 610 is the safest score to score for getting admission into government or private college. Here the safest score is 710 but if you have score 600+ you will be in a safe place to get a seat with out any problem. So if you are giving in 2021 then try to score 650+
When will be NEET 2020 OMR Sheet be published?Many youtube channels tell that this year OMR will not be published.Is there any possibility of this?
NTA has not declared exactly about the OMR sheet about when is it going to release. But there remains chances that it shall be released very soon. As such they said that it was going to get released on 29th of September, which didn't happen. Keep checking the official website of NTA for latest updates. Check out the links below to know more:
Respected Sir/Madam, we are in Chennai, T.N. For NEET 2020 counselling what Documents actually required.... Little bit confusion due to looking more youtube videos. Kindly tell me what documents required in T.N state Please. And many thanks to @careers360.
1.Neet allotment letter
2.neet admit card
3.30-40 passport size color photos
7.gap certificate(if you have any)
8. transfer certificate from school
11. caste certificate
13 Aadhar card
14. medical fitness certificate
These are the documents which are required during the counselling process all over the country. You should have the documents collected before the commencement of the neet 2020 counselling. It will help you to reduce chaos.
all the best for the counselling process!