Preparation will be in your hand. I can only give you tips and tricks, it is you who need to work hard and be consistent.
- Start preparing from now itself. It will give you less burden at the end.
- Give equal time to each subject. Try making a time table.
- practice as many questions you can.
- Show teacher your answers, especially in English.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- talk to your seniors about their experience during board exam
At the end it is just an exam, no need to freak out. Start preparing from now itself, so that it doesn't give you burden and stress later.
all the best!