Strategy to be followed by you is provided below :-
- Make a routine 1st of all and try to give at least 8 to 10 hours to study. You need to religiously follow it. Your time table should be such that it allows you to study, revise and practice each day.
- You need to study the difficult topics multiple times and practice more number of questions and convert the difficult topics to easy ones.
- Break lengthy chapters into topics and sub-topics to make learning easy
- Create a list of important definitions, important formulas in chemistry and physics and Mathematics etc. and brush them up weekly.
- Prepare mind maps, flow charts for memory based topics while studying the chapters.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly goals for yourself and try to accomplish them in the fixed time.
- Solve at least past 10 year jee mains question papers and solve at least 5 mock test papers.
For more preparation tips go through :-
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK