Eligibility criteria for M.Tech Chemical
Most institutes state minimum eligibility to be an undergraduate B.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering. - The Indian Institutes of Technology have the added eligibility criteria of a valid GATE score, which is only relaxed for those who have obtained their B.Tech from an IIT with a CGPA of more than 8.0/10 as well.
Note- Some institutes allow the equivalent forms of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, such as a B.E. in the same field.
Top institutes for M.Tech Chemical engineering -
1. Indian Institute of Technology , Bombay (Mumbai), Kanpur, Guwahati
2. Anna University , Chennai
3. Manipal Institute of Technology, Udupi, Karnataka
4. Indian Institute of Space and Technology , Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala
5. Institute of Chemical Technology , Mumbai, Maharashtra
HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU