after scoring 520+ marks in neet what will be my fees in hitech medical College, bhubaneswar,Odisha?
Students Liked: Just study 32% of NEET syllabus and score upto 100% (Most Scoring Chapters & topics). Download Free!
Recommended: Download free NEET previous years questions and sample papers, HERE
Don't Miss: NEET 2022 Preparation Tips by Experts and Toppers, Grab it Free!
The fee structure for Hi-Tech Medical College, Bhubaneswar, Orissa is as following -
• At present the tuition fees per annum for Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital is Rs. 6,50,000/- w.e.f. academic session 2018-19 until further orders.
• The other fees to be paid at the time of Admission are College Caution Money Deposit (one time – refundable), Examination fee, Sports & Cultural fee, Transport fee and fees for uniform and blazer.
• Examination Fees - Rs 5,000 per year
• Sports and Cultural Fees - Rs 3,500 per year
• Transport Fees - Rs 6,500 per year
• The following types of Hostel accommodation are available in the hostels for both boys and girls.
• AC accommodation: Single / Double Sharing / Triple Sharing
• Non-AC accommodation: Single / Double Sharing / Triple Sharing
The charges will be as prevailing at the time of admission as they are modified periodically
For more information about the colleges you would be expecting for your NEET 2021 score you can click on the following link -
The college predictor gives you a detailed report of all the top colleges that you have a fair chance for getting admission in. And from this suggested colleges list you are in a better position to make right decision while filling the choices of colleges during the Counseling process.
Also check out the MBBS companion - It is helpful for the Counseling & Admission process with Webinar sessions along with the college prediction for All India, Central, Deemed & State counseling.
I hope you find the answer helpful
I have 520 marks in neet, can I get mbbs admission in gov medical college, what will be my expected rank
Know More about
Your National Eligibility cum Entrance Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.