Syllabus is provided below :-
- Analytical ability section :- It has question from Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving etc.
- Problem solving ":- Sequences and Series i.e. Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a: b :: c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series. Data Analysis i.e. The data given in a Table, Graph, bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered. Coding and Decoding Problems i.e. A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes. Date, Time & Arrangement Problems i.e. Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
Arithmetical ability:- Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
- Algebraic and geometrical ability :- Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, Equation of a line in different forms, Polynomials, Remainder theorem and consequences, Linear equations and expressions, Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative, Plane geometry-lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points, Trigonometry Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0, 30, 45, 60, 90, 180): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances .
- Statistical ability :- Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
- Communication ability :- Identify vocabulary used in day-to-day communication.Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts.Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).Understand written text and drawing inferences.Part 1: Vocabulary, Part 2: Business and Computer terminology ,Part 3: Functional Grammar, Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
For detailedinformation about AP icet syllabus go through our page for which link is provided below :-