B ARCH COMPLETED WANT TO STUDY ABROAD FOR MARCH ON SCHOLORSHIP PL. SUGGEST
Hi aspirant, As you have completed the BArch. for MArch. in abroad you need to give GRE exam and TOEFL/ IELTS exam for english proficiency. Scholarship in foreign MArch. collages are need based they will see you grades major and minor plans and GPA should be minimum 2.5/5(6.5 or more CGPA)
- GPA. You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Academic Standing.
- Major Plans.
- Class Standing.
- Study Abroad Readiness.
- Find out if your credits will transfer to your university.
- Talk to students who have studied abroad.
- Find ways to finance your trip.
- 4. Make sure you have all necessary travel documents.
- Get insurance.
The GPA requirement will vary depending on the program however most of our programs require a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
For students aspiring to study abroad, axis bank education loan is an option for funding. Axis bank is one of the few private banks that offer in-house financing to Indian students aspiring to study abroad or in India. Hope this information helped you.