Students who are appear for the IPMAT 2020 exam should have an idea of the best books for IPMAT. To clear this exam, one must have knowledge of books to which they refer to while preparing is important.
To prepare effectively for IPMAT, you can refer to the books mentioned below:-
- Quantitative aptitude for Competitive exam by R.S. AGGARWAL
- Class XI and XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma
- Better English by Norman Lewis
- Word power Made Easy by Norwan Lewis
- English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
To prepare quantitative ability for IPMAT exam refer Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by R.S Agrawal and class 11th and 12th Mathematics by R.D. Sharma.
To prepare for verbal ability refer:
1.Better English by Norman Lewis.
2.Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
3.English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin.