I shall suggest your the books which will be quite useful for the preparation.
For Mathematics you should study books by Amit M. Aggarwal or books of mcgraw hill publications.
For chemistry you can consider ncert books along with books by m.s.chauhan,n.awasthi from balaji publication.
For physics books of D.c.pandey of arihant publication will help.
Hope you are doing well.
Here are some best books for JEE preparation:
- NCERT Textbooks
- Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma (Highly Recommended)
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- IIT Physics by D.C. Pandey
- Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov
- NCERT Textbooks
- Organic Chemistry – O. P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry – Peter Sykes
- Organic Chemistry – M. S. Chauhan
- Organic Chemistry – Morrison and Boyd (This book covers a lot of topics with extensive detail. Make sure you highlight what is important before you proceed if you have a time constraint)
- Physical Chemistry – O. P. Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry – J. D. Lee
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R. C. Mukherjee (for practice)
- Maths XI & XII by R.D. Sharma
- Objective Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced and Other Engineering Entrance Examinations by R.D. Sharma
- Trigonometry & Geometry: – Plane Trigonometry Part 1 by S.L. Loney
- Co-ordinate Geometry: – Plane Co-ordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney
- Algebra: – Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
- Calculus: – Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
- Differential Calculus by A. Das Gupta.
- Course in Mathematics for IIT-JEE by Tata McGraw-Hill publications. [practice]
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK