Some of the best book for the Jews mains preparation for begginers are given below
- NCERT textbook
- Concept of physics by H. C Verma
- Fundamental of Physics by Halliday Resnick
- New pattern physics by D. C Pandey. Problem Integrated physics by IE Irodon
- NCERT TEXTBOOK
- organic chemistry by O. P Tandon
- Concept of physical Chemistry by PEOPLE Bahadur
- Modern Approach to Chemical calculation by R. C Mukherjee
- Concise Inorganic by JD Lee
- Physical chemistry by PW Atkins
- NCERT TEXTBOOK
- Plane Trigonometry by S. L loney
- Algebra by Dr SK Goyal
- Objective Mathematics by RD Sharma
- Complete Mathematics for JEE Mains TMH
for more details you can check in the link given below
Hope this information will help you
The top books which you can follow for the preparation of your JEE examination are provided below:-
NCERT Textbooks - Class XI and XII :- master it as many times questions have been directly asked from NCERT
*Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee:- best for practicing numericals in physical chemistry
*Organic Chemistry by O P Tandon:- best for clearing all your doubts in organic chemistry
*Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee:- Best for your inorganic chemistry.
*Concepts of physics Vol I and II by HC Verma :- the best book for mastering physics for jee preparation preparation
*Problems in General Physics by I.E Irodov
*Objective questions on physics by DC Pandey
*Maths XI and XII by RD Sharma :- good for clearing your basic concepts along with NCERT
*Complete mathematics by TMH
*New pattern mathematics for JEE by Arihant publications
You can get detailed information regarding best books for JEE Mains list at
Also, follow the below tips
* First of all go through each chapter and while studying the chapter, your major focus should be on understanding the concepts .
*Practice questions:- after finishing each chapter you should practice numericals and mcqs .You should practise at least 80 to100 numericals and mcqs in Each chapter to master concepts so that you can solve numericals and MCQs easily.
* Short breaks :- take short breaks in between your studies, studying continuously can be brain tiring and it becomes difficult to focus and study with concentration, so take breaks to relax and refresh your brain.
* Make short notes:- You should make chapterwise short notes for each chapter and it should contain all the important concepts and formulas. These short notes will be a great revision tool for your examination.
* Set goals :- set daily like I have to cover these many topics today, weekly goals like I have to cover these chapters this week and solve their mcqs too by the end of this week and similarly set monthly goals to cover the syllabus and meet them without any fail.
* Follow a routine or timetable :- you can make a routine and religiously follow it and try to give at least 7- 8 hours to study each day in your routine.
PHYSICS is the toughest part for most of the aspirants as it has both numericals and concepts to deal with , so keep at least 3 hours each day for Physics.
In Chemistry you have to deal with reactions and learn them and solve questions as well, so give at least 2 hours daily to Chemistry
Mathematics is all about practising questions, so try to give at least around 3 hours each day for maths
*Revise:- revise your concepts, formulas etc at regular intervals . Revision is very important otherwise as you move forward in your syllabus, you start forgetting the concepts you have learned before and you won't be able to perform well in your examination.
*Solve previous year JEE question :- Solving previous year questions will let you know the examination pattern, type of questions asked in the exam and difficulty level of questions, also concepts of the questions often gets repeated so it will be of great help to you . You can get previous year papers at https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-question-papers .
* Go through JEE mock test papers :- it will let you know your preparation level .After solving each mock test paper, analyse yourself which will help you to know your weak areas /topics so that you can work on them and them strong so that you can perform well in your examination.
To prepare well you can go for our jee program at the convenience of your home, the link for the same is provided below
If you have any other doubt then you can always reach us to clear them :) we are always available to help you out and guide you