With my experience of 5 years in Hyderabad I can give feedback on every institute. Hope this will help all:
In Brief - Institutes: IAS Brains, Brain Tree and Hyderabad study circle you can join. For Test series you can apply at Vision IAS. Don’t join Krishna Pradeep, La Excellence, Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS and RC Reddy. You will waste your money.
Top Faculty in Hyderabad in my opinion: D B Kumar, Neeharika Reddy (IAS Brains), Kareem(RC Reddy) and Sennaiah ( Not sure where he is teaching now). Details are below:
1 . Krishna Pradeep - High fees worst Faculty. So, not worth joining
2 . IAS Brains - Good Faculty, reasonable fees and good test series. Material is worst. Neeharika Reddy’s Geography and Polity classes are best
3. D B Kumar – He is very good. He explains concepts very well. But punctuality is a problem and doubts clearing is bad
4. Brain tree – Above average but not excellent. Some faculty are not good
5. La excellence –Worst. They were recently caught in a cheating case, as per media reports. They are good at marketing, that’s all
6. 21st century – Recently TV5 news report said they were giving fake degrees in Vijayawada. Need to be cautious
7. Vision IAS – quality of faculty is not the same as in Delhi. Regular test series on par with Delhi.
8. Analog – Good for Maths optional. But the faculty comes from Delhi. Remember, Not all Delhi faculty is good. It is just a hype that Delhi faculty is good. There are better teachers in Chennai and Hyderabad.8. Hyderabad study circle – Old institute. Not all subjects are good.
10. RC Reddy – Worst. they run batches after batches in packed rooms. Sometimes in auditorium like rooms, no connect with the faculty. As others have said, every one is like sheep in flock.
11. Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS - Money making machine. No qualified faculty.
I suggest Pragnya IAS Academy is the best platform for an achievers, Have joined here for the Mains with economics optional, Their teaching techniques were very flexible who are coming with Zero knowledge.
As an IAS aspirant I feel that upto 40% Any Coaching centres or mentors will help us. But rest of the 60% we have to concentrate on our self by following our mentors instructions or neighbours. If we follow their instructions and reading daily news different kind of papers will be help out very much.I will prefer Hindu.
Different kind of news papers, study material, daily updated current affairs will be provided by the Pragnya IAS Academy. Including with these all things they used to provide their special article portal called Pragnya Bharti- In this we can collect lot of information regarding daily running social activities and useful Articles etc.
Thanks for asking careers360,
It provides integrated courses for 10+ and 12+ students separately and the 1-year course is also available.