If you want to pursue AIIMS nursing after xii,
• you must have passed 10+2 system or equivalent from a recognized University with Physics, chemistry,English and biology as compulsory subjects.
• minimum qualifying marks for general or OBC category are 55% aggregate in compulsory subjects. For St or SC it is 50% aggregate.
• you must be a citizen of India.
• only female candidates can apply for this course.
• you must complete 17 years of age on December 31, 2020.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) has already done registration for BSC and msc nursing 2020. Basic registration date was from December 19,2019 and last date was January 31,2020.
Aspirants can generate final code for final registration from March 14 to April 15, 2020 upto 5 pm.
Admit card will be made available on May 19, 2020. Candidates who complete basic registration can participate in the final registration , that will be conducted by aiims on June 6, 2020.for BSC. .
The entrance exam will be conducted for female candidates only.