can i withdraw my name after josaa counselling result and opt for a drop. and can i try again for jee main/ jee advance next year . will i be eigible ???
UPDATE: B.Tech applications open at Manipal Institute of Technology Apply Now
Yes you can withdraw if you withdraw from JOSAA , your fees will be refunded after a deduction of Rs. 1500/- as the procedural fees.
Seat Withdraw Process works as follows:
- Candidates who have already accepted a seat, can only withdraw the accepted seat by coming to the reporting center before the last round.
- After withdrawing, the candidate will not be allowed to participate in any more rounds.
- Students can not withdraw the seats after the announcement of last round of seat allocation.
- The letter should be duly signed by the candidates and their parents and have to report to the reporting center for withdrawing procedure.
- You are only allowed to withdraw till 6th round.
Yes after withdrawing you can take a drop year and prepare for JEE and come out it with even better rank
hope this helps you