here is list of recommended books for LSAT 2019 exam
- LSAT: Law School Admission Test (Barron’s Lsat Law School Admission Test (Book Only))
- LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible Paperback by David M. Killoran
- LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Paperback – Import by David M. Killoran
- 10 Real LSAT Grouped by Question Type (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides) Paperback
- Kaplan LSAT Premier 2016-2017 With Real Practice Questions: Book + Online (English, Paperback, Kaplan)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study System for the Self-Driven Student
- Atlas LSAT Practice Book (Paperback)
- Cracking the LSAT
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU !
ALL THE BEST !
Below, I've mentioned some list of good books for LSAT exam:
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- PowerScore LSAT Bible Trilogy
- The Princeton Review Cracking the LSAT Premium 2015 Edition
- Kaplan’s LSAT Premier 2016-2017 with Real Practice Questions
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep
- The LSAT Trainer
- McGraw-Hill LSAT 2016
If you have any doubts then feel free to comment your query in comments section.
Hope this helps and all the very best to you!
There are several good books available that you can use to prepare for your LSATs.
I am listing a few, you can contact any local vendor or order them online.
* Cracking the LSAT:: Book by Adam Robinson and Kevin Blemel
* LSAT Prep Course:: Book by Jeff Kolby
* Law School Admission Test:: Book by Thomas H Martinson
* LSAT Exam Prep:: Book by Advantage Education and Steven W. Dulan