Haii jayshree!!!To clear NIMCET isn't that difficult. FIrstly, one needs to know the exam pattern very clearly so that you get an idea about questions and..you can definitely prepare yourself at home. You just need the good catch up on maths so that you can easily crack the exam.Start with the basics and also Start taking mock tests provided online as soon as you finished concept . Just maintain flow and concentration on your preparation then no need of any coaching centre. practice more to gain more.Make a note of important points nad formulas it will helps you .All the best!!
Dear Madavi, yes. We can recommend few books for you for your preparation:
Mathematics: Important topics:
Set theory, Probabilities and Statistics, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Trigonometry.
- NCERT Mathematics books
- Objective Mathematics for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced by RD Sharma
- Objective Mathematics by M. L.Khanna
- Mathematics by R.S Agarwal
NIMCET preparation books for Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Barron's Military Flight Aptitude Tests by Terry L. Duran
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Agarwal
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A.K.Gupta
- Computer Fundamentals by Padeep K. Sinha
- Ramesh Objective Computer Awareness
- Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad
- Test of English Language by RPH Editorial board
- Concise English Grammar by RPH Editorial board
- Advance General English by H.S. Bhatia
NIMCET is not that tough you can definitely prepare for it at home. But it doesn't mean coaching is not good if you'll go to coaching you'll have plenty of time left for numerical practice. Major portion of the exam is maths so be prepared for maths upto 12th of jee level. For English, aptitude you can easily solve them if you'll give an hour or two every day.
Check detailed syllabus of NIMCET
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://it.careers360.com/articles/nimcet-syllabus/amp&ved=2ahUKEwjo_OeIsZvlAhVE63MBHcL6BisQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw14xHN10poirRWVIuDuXND9&cf=1 good luck