Yes you can apply for ISAT after your 12th examination. Indian citizens of a maximum age of 26 years are eligible for application at ISAT. However, the privileged applicants are given a relaxation up to an additional 4 years. The 10+2 Examinations or any equivalent examination must have cleared from a recognized Board / University.
- For general category applicant should have scored 70% aggregate marks in Physics, chemistry and Mathematics in class 10+2.
- For Reserved category applicant should have scored 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Applicant must have appeared For JEE Mains entrance exam.
- The applicant willing to take admission in ISAT 2018 should have the age from 1, October 1990 onwards (GEN/OBC).
- The applicant’s age should be after 1, October 1985 for (SC/ST/PD)