The eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL Exam is as follows:
- The SSC Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years.
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO: The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Eligibility for SSC CGL is:
- The age limit of SSC CGL for various posts is within 18 years to 32 years.
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute,Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant etc.
- Junior Statistical Officer : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at the 12th standard level.
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
As long as you completed your 12 board doesn't matter but it should be valid.
Hope this helps!!!!