Dear sir ,I have a question that is AIHM bangalore only for army personnels or for common citizens too ?
Hello dear aspirant,
Admission to Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is basically for children of eligible serving Army personnel , eligible Ex- Army personnel and war widows of the Army only. The AIHMCT WAT 2020 exam will be conducted this year on August 19. The result will be declared on August 25.
As per the there rules , common citizens are not eligible for getting admission there.
Following is the eligibility for getting admission in Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology taken from the official site:
- Children of Army Personnel who have served the Army with minimum 10 years of continuous service in the Army
- Children of Ex-Army Personnel who have taken discharged or released after ten years of service.
- Children of Ex-Army Personnel who have granted a regular pension, liberalised family pension, disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/ individual medical board.
- If Army Personnel adopted a child at least five years prior to seeking admission
- Stepchildren meet the eligibility criteria if they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army
- Wards of Ex-Army Medical Corps Officers/Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN/IAF) who have served in the Army for at least 10 years.
- Children of the APS Personnel, who have put in 10 years of service in Army.
- Children of the APS Personnel, who are directly recruited into APS and have completed 10 years of service.
- Children of the only member of MNS who have 10 years service as regular members or are in receipt of a pension from the Army
- Children of TA Personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
Hope it helps !