No brother, that's not important at all. Neet is an all together different exam. It will give you admission to all the courses of medicine - MBBS BDS BAMS BHMS BVPT etc.
Read the eligibility criteria below of neet 2020 ..
- Nationality : Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians ( NRIs ), Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ), Persons with Indian origin ( PIO ) and Foreign Nationals citizen are eligible to apply for NEET (UG).
- Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats: Candidates belonging to J&K states are eligible to apply under 15% All India Quotas only on the basis of self-declaration.
- Age limit: Candidates must have completed minimum 17 years of age on or before 31 st December 2020. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualification : Candidates must have completed 12 th level or equivalent examination.
- Mandatory Subjects : Students in their 12 th level must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology with English as mandatory subject.
- Percentage : Candidates in the 12 th level must have secured minimum 50% marks for General categories; 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in PCB group.
- Appearing : Candidates are appearing in their qualifying exam or waiting for their result are also eligible for NEET (UG).
To know more in detail, do refer to our website..
Best wishes. Thankyou.
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK