As you want to know about documents that you need to take with you during document verification in the counselling of Neet MDS so I am writing them down kindly check and aspirants are advised to take the originals and a set of photocopies of all the required documents.
- NEET MDS result 2020
- Mark sheets of BDS (1, 2 and 3 professional examinations)
- NEET MDS 2020 admit card
- BDS degree certificate or provisional certificate
- Certificate for completion of internship from the head of the institute stating the candidate has completed the internship on or before March 31, 2020.
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- High school/Higher Secondary Certificate/Date of birth for birth proof
- One identification proof - PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card
- SC/ST certificate issued by the competent authority in English or Hindi
- OBC certificate issued by the authority. OBC candidates should not belong to creamy layer
- Disability certificate issued by the medical board only.
thank you and best wishes