For admission in tapmi 2020 , what is the admission process after appearing cat/xat exam?
- TAPMI eligibility criteria require that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- TAPMI uses CAT/XAT/GMAT scores for shortlisting the candidates for Post-graduate Programmes in Management. Accordingly, the candidate should be registered for CAT 2019/XAT 2020 or Taken GMAT and must score well to become eligible for admission.
- If the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence to determine PGDM admission eligibility would be based on the equivalence certified by the institution/university from where the bachelor's degree is obtained. In case the institution/university does not have any scheme for converting the CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by TAPMI by dividing the obtained CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant by 100 to confirm the Admission eligibility of the candidate.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results is also eligible to apply for TAPMI Admission 2020.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by TAPMI and offered admission, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor's degree examination latest by the stipulated date as announced by TAPMI
CAT Percentile Predictor
Predict your overall percentile now by using CAT 2019 Percentile Predictor tool