As you asked follow up with the below garding system:
A1 –> for ninety one to a hundred marks ( grade point is 10)
2. A2 –for eighty one to 90 marks ( grade point is 9)
3. B1 –for seventy one to eighty marks ( grade point is 8 )
4. B2 – for sixty one to 70 marks ( grade point is 7)
5. C1 –for fifty one to 60 marks ( grade point is 6)
6. C2 - for forty one to 50 marks ( grade point is 5)
7. D for 33 to forty marks ( grade factor is 4)
8. E1 –for 21 to 32 marks ( no grade point)
9. E2 –for 00 to twenty marks ( no grade point)
9. E2 –for 00 to 20 marks ( no grade factor)
Here A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D, E1 and E2 are known as grades.
NOTE: There is not any any grade point provided for grade E1 and E2.
Individual grades and grade points might be given for every subject. Students can even get ordinary
grade factor for five subjects.
Students getting E1 or E2 grades, will ought to sit down for re-exam inside a month. Now the board will
not mention bypass or fail on the mark sheets of college students and the scholars will get 4 possibilities
to enhance on their grades inside a length of years from their remaining exam.
According to class 10, SSC grading system, grade E1 means that your score obtained is in the range of 21-35 and grade E2 means that your score obtained is below 21. E grade or a score less than 34 denotes fail in that particular subject.
I hope this helps you!