Hello. I have taken NEET 2021. I am expecting around 320 marks. Can I get a private seat(not management seat) in a private college. I passed my PUC in 2020 and secured 85% in PCMB.
Recommended: Predict your Rank & Admission Chances in MBBS/BDS Colleges as per your NEET Score. Click Here
Latest: JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research applications open Click Here to know more
Hope you are doing well.
It is dependent on a number of variables, including:
- This is the state of your residence.
- The total number of medical schools in your state
- Students' academic performance in your state.
- The total number of available seats.
- There are a certain number of Reserved students in your state.
- To be safe, keep an eye on the Official Medical Website of your state.
However a few of the private college which you can look for are:
- VMKV Medical College and Hospital, Salem
- ACS Medical College and hospital, Chennai
- Santosh Medical college and hospital, Ghaziabad
- MGM Medical College, AUrangabad
- MGM Medical college, navi Mumbai
Hope that you got the answer to your question. Feel free to comment back incase of any doubts. All the Best!
First of all, a very heartiest congratulation for securing such good marks in your NEET examination. Secondly, I would like to say that each and every year the cut-off criteria get changed depending upon the merit list. This year it is expected to secure 50 percentile for general category ,for getting the chance of admission. The previous year's cut-off marks was 720-147 .
For predicting your percentile kindly visit the following link:
NEET Rank Predictor 2021 – Predict your NEET Rank
NEET Rank Predictor - know your expected neet 2021 rank by using the careers360 neet rank predictor tool based on the expected total marks i ...
For more information kindly visit the following link:
For getting idea regarding which college you will get as per your rank, kindly visit the link:
Hope this answer will help you.
I am from karnataka and Im expecting my marks in neet 2018 to be around 320+ can I get a medical seat..
Hi I am expecting 500 marks in NEET 2020. Will I get a management seat in Karnataka if not a Governtment Seat. Please help me!
I am expecting around 215 marks in neet will i get management seat in st johns medical college bangalore?(general merit)
Sir I am expecting 320 marks in neet 2018.iam from sc category.can I get private collage in A category
Know More about
Your National Eligibility cum Entrance Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.