Hello..I am from West Bengal and..I am preparing for neet UG 2021 without any physical coaching....but I joined unacademy for neet 2021 at the end of 11th class...so thats why my 11th portion is very weak...can anyone tell me how should I strong 11th portions during class 12th... please help me....
Since you have the subscription of Unacademy with yourself you can ask the doubts from the teachers and take there guidance for the same.
Scoring 550+ in NEET is not a big task provided you are studying regularly.
- Remember that biology carry 50% the total marks. So your primary target must be to get a good score here. Try to get 320+. Believe me it's not much difficult. Even if you are well prepared with ncert alone you can get 320+.
- 5–6 questions in NEET are like to be out of ncert. But there is no problem in it. Leave those questions. Never try to get negative marks.
- Suppose you don't know 5 answers and you left those questions unattempted. Out of 85 attempts 2–3 may be wrong answered. Then also you will be able to get 320+.
- Those questions I am saying of outside NCERT can be found in previous years questions. I mean questions are repeated directly or indirectly.
- For chemistry your goal should be 130+. Means you have to attempt at least 35 questions.
- Suppose you left 8–10 questions you are doubtful or unable to solve. And 2–3 questions you attempted become wrong. So you left 40 marks unattempted and 10 marks lost due to 2 wrong answered. You still get 130.
- For practicing chemistry use ncert and one objective book. Previous years questions solving is obviously a must.
- For physics; even if you are not good at you can score 120 by practicing regularly. I know if a student can get 320 in bio, 120 in chemistry then he can score 120 in physics also.( agar Bio me 320 score Kar sakte ho to itne bure nahi hoge physics me ki 100+ Na Aaye).
- Practice as many mcq you can. Use DC Pandey for practicing. Previous years questions again .
- Don't worry about physics if you left 10 questions, marked 3–4 wrong then also your score can be 120. See it's not a great task.
- Never try to get a question wrong answered. Just leave some questions you are not sure. The above mentioned conditions are the worst/minimum you can get. You just study well and be regular at study, you can definitely get a good score not 550+ but 600+.