Hi,iam NEET aspirint this year2021 ,is it NEET examination will conduct twice
there have been many talks going on about having NEET Examination being conducted twice a year. This has been an ongoing topic of discussion as many aspirants wanted to have NEET Exam to be conducted twice a year. However there are has been no confirmation made about the by the conducting body, the NTA.
If you would like to read more on the topic kindly visit the link provided below.
Not confirmed yet about number of attempts as not official notification is out.
Usually NEET is conducted in the very starting week of May but this year due to the hardships of COVID-19 till now National Testing Agency which is the conducting authority for NEET, has not released any notification for NEET 2021 and until any notifications get released by we cannot help you with exact dates and exact information about number of attempts. Till the official notification gets out you should stick to your preparation and to help you in your preparation for NEET 2021 we have some resources which you can access from the link given below :-
Exact dates are expected to be out by the end of this month so till then we have to wait for it and the discussions are also being carried out for allowing the candidates to attempt NEET twice in a year. It is also to be noted that from May 4th the board examinations of CBSE are going to be commenced. So there is possibility that NEET 2021 may get it's date after boards like around in month of June or July, but still we have to wait for any official announcement either from NTA or Education ministry.
To get live updates and complete details about NEET kindly visit the link given below :-
If you are preparing for NEET 2021 then I am enlisting down some preparation tips which would help you in keeping yourself motivated and give a boost to your preparation because now the last 4-5 months are remaining for NEET 2021 :-
- Very first thing is go through the syllabus of NEET and categorize it as difficult average and easy and then start from easy then average then difficult chapter and follow this pattern regularly . https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-syllabus
- Make a proper time-table to balance your studies and daily routine work and give more time to studies.
- Go for the best study material which can make you more confident while solving the question of NEET because it will boost your moral https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-study-material
- Don't forget to make notes while studying because it will help you in memorizing the important things in the last time prior to exam.
- Practice previous year's question papers and sample papers as many as you can because it will enhance your self-confidence and time management skill https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-sample-paper
- Don't forget to do exercise and yoga regularly to keep your body mentally and physically fit.
- You can also check out NEET Knockout package for your preparation https://learn.careers360.com/knockout-neet-may/?product=50&icn=knockout-neet-2021-may&ici=
For more detailed preparation tips for NEET 2021 kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.