How I can study jee mains and advanced exams within 5 months from starting onwards
If you prepare sincerely in 5 months you can get a seat in IIT by following the below guidelines
1. Plan your study well
2. Choose the right book to study. (Don't ignore NCERT books)
3. Join a Test series of any major classes like Allen or Akash. Doesn't matter which test series you take but try to solve as many sample papers.
4. Practice is the key. Practice as many problems as you can.
5. Cut off your distractions and have a disciplined life for these five months.
You can refer the below link to know more
To prepare for JEE mains and advance in just a time period of 6 months, you need to make the proper strategy and timetable,
1. You need to revise ncert books for maths, physics and chemistry.
2. Make proper notes chapter-wise.
3. Try to slove the module papers.
4. You can always seek help from youtube in the topics you stuck.
5. Try to take your own test twice a week or atleast once in a week.
6. Don't run after so many books just focus on ncert or any other preferred books.
7. Don't indulge yourself in studies for hours, try to take a break in every 3-4 hours.
8. Take ample of sleep, so that you can always prepare with a healthy mind.
All the best!
If you try you can,but it would be immense hard,the course of jee mains is numerical means there are more solving questions,and that of hee advance is logical,means you have to apply logics of concepts to get the questions,hope you understand,you should go for jee mains ,you can pass the cut off and get into any private university that take admission through jee main score