how is preparation of upsc exam. .? I wish become IAS an officer
Career Launcher All India UPSC Prelims Open Mock: Check your UPSC preparedness level and win upto INR 1 lacs. CLICK Here
- Get thorough with the syllabus and make a habit of reading things daily and revising it too.
- Set personalised day goals and try to achieve them daily so work honestly.
- Make your own notes after you finish reading.
Before starting NCERTs and news paper Watch some awesome videos on Indian history, society, our Constitution.
Available on YouTube
• Then watch available videos on some videos for various subjects like Polity, Economy, History. Have a basic understanding.
• Go through the booklist for upsc.
• Avoid in the beginning. Since you do not have any idea on what to read and how to read. After 4–5 months of preparation only start reading newspaper.
I don't want to scare you but preparing for upsc is not that easy , you will have to give at least 8 to 10 hours to study. You will have to complete books like ncert , history by bipin chandra, economic for laxmi kant etc , you need to develop a habit of reading newspapers as well , you need to keep yourself updated with current affairs and what's going in the country and in the world. You will have to work on your writing skills and speed as well as after prelims you will have to give mains which is subjective. Once you are done with the syllabus then you need to go for test series and mock test papers and you should regularly revise things as well.
upsc exam is one of the toughest exam in india. you need to have high aptitude skill and general knowledge to crack this exams. exam has two stages, after the prelims you need to clear mains, then personal interview and others examination will happen. you need to make a daily routine for studies, and also mark your weakest point and work on them, if you really do hard works and mock test you will really get success.