how many marks necessary in graduation for appear in NIMCET exam?? general,sc,obc?
To be eligible for NIMCET-
- Candidate needs to have passed B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) / BCA / BIT of minimum three years full-time from a recognized University with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects (candidates from open universities are also eligible)
- Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech. from a recognized University are also eligible.
- Final year candidates of aforementioned qualifications too can apply provided they are able to show proof of their qualifying examination by September of that year.
- General and OBC needs to attain 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
- SC and ST needs to attain 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10-point scale
NIMCET exam is the entrance test for mca admission in nits. the eligibility criteria for different category is Candidates must have at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scales (general category), 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale in case of SC/ ST in (i) BSc / BSc (Hons) / BCA / BIT of minimum three years full-time with Mathematics/Statistics/Equivalent subject as one of the subject from a recognized University.