VITEEE is a common entrance examination for VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT-AP and VIT Bhopal.
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2020 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2020, in any one of the following qualifying examinations :
- The final examination of the Class 12 of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi)
- Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level
The candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2020 should also have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
The performance in the VITEEE decides the admission of a candidate into VIT. The cut off scores are decided by factors like the difficulty of the examination, cutoff trends of previous years and number of students appearing in the examination.
To know more about course specific cut offs, visit our website via this link:
Hope this helps you. We wish you the best for your future endeavours!
VITEEE 2020 Online Preparation
Get Access to AI based coaching with Video Lectures, Mock Test, Sample Paper, and Prep Booster