How many sainik schools are available for admission of girls for class 9th for the year 2021-22.
There are 27 sainik schools in India but for girls there are 3 sainik schools as follows:
1. Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow
(i) Father of candidate must be a domicile of UP.
(ii) Female candidates are eligible for Class 9th. For example, for session 2020-21 a candidates must have been born not before 02 Jul 2007 and not later than 01 Jan 2010 for Class VII and a candidates must have been born not before 02 Jul 2005 and not later than 01 Jan 2008 for Class 9th.
(iii) Must have passed Class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively by 20 May 2020 from a recognized school.
You will see the more details on entrance exam and admission procedure on its official website (http://www.upsainikschool.org.) .
2. Kittur Rani Channamma residential sainik school, Kittur, Karnataka
- This school is only for girls.
- Females from all over India can apply for the entrance exam to take admission.
- The entrance test to take admission is only for class 6th.
- You will see more information on its official website (https://www.kittursainikschool.in/admissionprocess.html) .
3. Sainik School Chhingchhip , Mizoram : It takes entrance exam for class 6th.
Note: Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has given an approval to admit girls in Sainik schools across the country from the 2021-22 academic session.
So it can be guessed that girls can take admissions in all over 27 Sainik schools across India.
Hope it helps.