- Human resources specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training. HR specialists tend to focus on a single area, such as recruiting or training.
- Human Resources Manager
- Nonprofit Human Resources Expert
- HR Consultant
- International Human Resources Professional
- Human Resources Executive (Chief HR Officer or Vice President of Human Resources)
- Training & Development Manager
- HR Entrepreneur
- The salary packages are also quite satisfying when working in Human Resources.
- An early career Human Resources (HR) Officer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of 292,736 . A mid-career Human Resources (HR) Officer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of 396,538
Human Resource Managers are responsible for handling and development of most important asset of company i.e People
HR Department is set up to bridge the gap between Management and Employees. A good HR Manager understands the needs of both employees and management and finds a unbiased solution for the major problems that take place in company. HR’s are responsible in framing policies of the company.
As there is saturation in engg. and medical these fields are emerging on high rate
Feel free to ask,
Thank you .