A resume basically tells about your academic background, work experiences and extracurricular activities. Hence, it is very important to craft the resume in such a way that it attracts the attention of the admissions committee and you should make sure that you cover all the important points and doesn't miss out anything.
Some important points you should include are -
1) Personal Information- Your personal information will include your full name, contact address, phone number, date of birth, web/social media page/blog and email id.
2) Next will be your academic qualification and scores. In this section you show how you stand out in comparison with others interms of academic qualification.
3) Next you can include is all the related projects you have undertaken in high school or university as it adds on to the value of the resume.
4) If you have a work- ex, include that too.
5) Then tell your interests, hobbies, skills and lastly language proficiency.