The requirements to become a cabin crew in jet blue airlines are:
- Candidate must be a minimum of 20 years of age.
- The candidates must have the legal right to work and live in the US
- You need to have minimum High School Diploma or equivalent degree.
- You have to pass a full including sight and hearing tests.
- You have to complete a 10 year background check, and a pre-employment drug test.
- You need to have good health and a reach of 6 feet 3 inches.
- Also, you have to be a fluent English speaker.
You can check the official site for more job information and get updated.
To become a cabin crew , you need to keep a check on the official website of jet blue airline. The airlines releases the vacancy for cabin crew staff whenever required. Candidates need to apply for the vacancy. Once the application is shortlisted you are called for interview and further assessment. You need to have atleast a bachelors degree to apply to the post.