- Focus on section wise topics: In the last 3 years, the exam pattern had changed from the initial years. You should know the complete syllabus.
- Quantitative Ability: This section has topics like Arithmetic, Algebra, APGP, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Geometry etc.
- Verbal Ability: The questions are based on Reading Comprehension and English Usage. There are chances that the questions on Synonym-Antonym would be a bit difficult, so focus on improvising the same. The rest of the topics include Para Jumble, Grammar, Fill in the blanks, Word usage, and Para completion.
- Your preparation level and scores are well reflected through your mock tests. How you are performing, which section you face troubles, notice the weak areas and focus on the weakness in the last week.
- There is no section wise time limit of the test, hence you have to be careful about the time management factor. Divide the time wisely between the two sections while solving mocks. Allot time to each section and save the last 15 minutes for revision. Follow the same through the last week and on the test day.