Here is the information provided to you by careers360's :
The UGAT BBA 2019 aspirants can fill the application form of UGAT BBA 2019 through the following distinct methods-
- Purchase the Registration Form from any of the AIMA affiliated institutes by making a cash payment of Rs. 650.
- Candidates can register online to get the application form and make the payment through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card. (Rs. 650/-).
- The candidates can make the payment through Demand Draft of Rs 650 in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi as well if they are registering online and cannot make the payment through above-mentioned online modes.
How to fill the online UGAT BBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the UGAT BBA application form 2019 online by following the instructions provided below-
- Online registration - Candidates need to click on the link which will be generated when the application process commences. Register own self and begin the procedure.
- Fill the UGAT BBA Application Form - Candidates are required to fill in their personal details like name and address. Along with that, they also need to fill their academic details.
- Uploading image and signature - Candidates should have a scanned copy of their recent photograph and signature. Make sure the images are in jpg or jpeg format.
- Application Fee Payment - Candidates have options to choose from Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Confirmation Page Print-out - applicants should ensure to take a printout of the application form of UGAT BBA 2019 for own convenience which will be proof of having filled the UGAT BBA 2019 application form.
What to keep handy at the time of filling UGAT BBA 2019 Application Form
While filling the application form of UGAT BBA 2019 online, aspiring candidates need to keep the following documents handy:
- Digital Photograph
- Digital Image of Signature
- Online Payment ( Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking details- Account Number/Expiration Date/CVV number etc).
- Once filled, applicants should take the print of the application form for further references.
- If a candidate is sending the application form via post, he/she needs to affix the photograph and the sign the printout of the application form. Candidates who would pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) need to send the printout of the form along with the DD in original. It is advised to keep a xerox copy of the DD for future reference.
For more info visit the careers360's link given below.
Hope this helps and all the very best!