For getting a post of Sub- Inspector ( SI) in Delhi police you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
For this, SSC holds open competitive computer based examination in Delhi police and CAPF. This year SSC has introduced 1564 vacancies.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidate must have bachelors degree in any discipline from recognized university. Also, they have to go through Physical endurance and Standard test in which it is mandatory for Male candidates to possess a Valid driving license for motorcycle and car otherwise candidates will not be allowed to undergo this test.
AGE LIMIT : minimum age: 20 years and Maximum age: 25 years. As on January 1, 2021.
1. So firstly, you have to go through computer based test (CBT) 1 which is your prelims.
2. Then, on the basis of your CBT 1 , Ministry of training and pension department will shortlist you for physical entrance test ( PET).
3. After clearing PET , your 2nd computer based test(CBT) will be conducted Which is your mains.
4. Then comes the last stage of selection, to reach till here you have to complete all the previous stages. In this stage , A Normal Medical test will be conducted and your documents will be verified from the concerned department.
And, after completing this procedure you will be selected for the post of sub inspector.
All the best!