how to prepare for AILET?what tips will you give to a dropper for clearing the AILET and CLAT 2020 exam
Hello Tanmay !
Here are some preparation tips for clat exam :-
1. Collect all the study material (preferably ncert) and go through it.
2. Practice last year papers to get an idea about the exam pattern. There are chances for similar questions to be asked.
3. Make a time table and divide the chapters according to it and complete it on time.
4. Practice basics until your fundamentals are clear.
5. Focus on the chapters that carry more marks and keep revising them.
6. Prepare a list of the important formulae and stick it in front of you so that you can revise whenever possible.
7. Go through mock tests so that you know where you stand.
8. Time management is very important for clat. So ensure that you are solving the model papers within the time limit.
With your skills and efforts, you can definitely clear the new exam. Also, remember that along with preparations, proper diet and sufficient rest is also important
All the best !
Hiiii dear!!!! As a dropper you will have more than enough time to prepare for these exams. But try to utilise this time and don't be in a false thinking that you have plenty of time to stock up your work. CLAT and Ailet both have almost similar pattern and same subjects so with one go you can prepare for both. Study regularly, do not skip a single day. Update yourself with the current affairs daily, eapeespeci the legal part and also try to connect that current affair to the static part as in go on the history of it. Practise mocks daily with timer.