Hello there !
Looking for CAT exam is one of the easiest ways to get into a top institutes for pursuing your MBA for admissions into the prestigious Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) . apart from the IIMs, the CAT is also a prerequisite for admissions into numerous other prestigious management colleges across India. The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a computer based examination with a duration of 180 minutes.
Syllabus for CAT: It mainly consists of 3 sections
- CAT Quantitative Aptitude: The syllabus for CAT quantitative aptitude mainly includes topics from class 8-10 like geometry, algebra, number system, etc.
- CAT Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation: The logical reasoning section is very generic and a wide variety of questions based on seating arrangement, direction sense test, etc. are included. The data interpretation section includes questions mostly based on data caselets and graphs.
- CAT Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension: In this section, comprehension passages are given followed by a few questions. Apart from that, few of the grammar-based questions like sentence completion, jumbled sentences, etc. are asked.
Preparation for CAT:
- Exam regulation: The first thing you prepare for is getting to know the exam pattern and syllabus of CAT in detail.
- Textbooks and Study Material:There are ample number of study materials available even for those who do not take coaching for CAT. One can get each of these study materials first hand online at only around INR 500.
- Go for Online Mock Tests which will be issued for someone for free
- Have a study group with which you interact on a daily basis only on the subject of CAT in particular
- Confidence and Motivation will only secure the will power for you to go the heights of your MBA degree.
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
Apply to Sri Balaji University PGDM/MBA - BIMM | BITM | BIIB | BIMHRD
CAT Pathfinder - IIM & Non-IIM MBA Call Predictor
Know Your Calling Chances from IIMs & other Top MBA Colleges, Eligibility & Cut-offs