Here are few tips which you can follow for preparation of IPUCET:
- First, chech out the syllabus.
- Plan your schedule according to the syllabus and do not cover extra topics. Stick to the schedule, try not to delay anything for tomorrow or any other day. As things will start piling up and it will become difficult to cope with this later. I wouuld suggest you to make linient time-table as per your capability.
- Revise thoroughly. Once you are done with any topic, try to revise them after few days , otherwise you will end up forgetting everything.
- Once you are done with complete syllabus, stary solving previous years question papers, mock tests etc. Check your weak points there and focus on improving them. Do not forget to revise the syllabus side by side.
- Keep physical and mental stress away and have a positive attitude towards the preparations. Take hygienic, balanced and timely diet plan. Sleep for at least seven to eight hours daily. Do some exercise, play sports, meditate and practice yoga to stay healthy and calm.
- Other than all this, if you are able to prepare notes then do so.Notes help in easy revision.
All the best!