how to prepare for jee advance
Follow the below tips to prepare well for your JEE Advance:-
Complete the syllabus of JEE advance first , your major focus should be on clearing concepts while going through the syllabus as JEE advance questions are very difficult and crystal clear concepts are required to solve them ,
- Practice questions after finishing each chapter you should practice numericals and mcqs
- You should practise at least 80-100 numericals and mcqs in Each chapter to master concepts so that you can solve numericals and MCQs easily
- Revise your concepts, important formulas etc at regular intervals, like once in a week or 15 days .
- Make routine or timetable :- you can make a routine as well and try to give at least 8 hours or more to study.
- Solve previous year questions of JEE Advance
- once you are done with the complete neet syllabus go through mock test papers of JEE Advance .
Some of the top books which you can follow for the preparation of your JEE advanced examination is provided below:-
- Concepts of physics Vol I and II by HC Verma
- Problems in General Physics by I.E Irodov
- Objective questions on physics by DC Pandey
- Maths XI and XII by RD Sharma
- Complete mathematics for JEE Main TMH
- New pattern mathematics for JEE mains/advanced by Arihant publications
- Ncert Chemistry for class XI and XII
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tondon
- Numerical Chemistry by P.Bahadur
- Organic chemistry by OP Tondon
Know More about
Your Joint Entrance Examination (Main) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.