How to prepare for Psycology optional for WBCS exam 1. Study materials 2. any courses 2. previous years papers etc...
The Psychology has seen an exceptional increment in the number of aspirants choosing for the same as their optionals subject for WBCS mains exam. No doubt it is an extremely interesting optional subject. By the day’s end, no optional subject is pretty much scoring. It is one’s devotion and duty which decides the execution.
Psychology Paper-I deals with the theoretical aspects. It widely covers the basic principles of Psychology. Paper-II of Psychology deals with the application part in diverse fields.
Books for Psychology optional for WBCS Mains
- Introduction to Psychology Morgan & King
- Psychology by Ciccarelli
- Psychology by Morgan and King
- Psychology Robert A Baron
- Social Psychology Aronson, Wilson
- Social Psychology by Robert Baron, Branscombe, Gopa Bhardwaj, Byrne
- Statistics for Psychology by Aron, Aron, Coups
- Systems & Theories of Psychology Krawiec & Chaplin
- Tests, Measurements and Research Methods in Behavioural Sciences by A K Singh (Bharti Bhawan publications)
- The Psychology of Small Groups Shaw
- Theories of Personality Hall & Lindzey
There are many previous question papers available online.
Have a nice day!