Some of the preparartion tips for SCRA are:
- Key to successful preparation is to understand the syllabus thoroughly. When there is a specified syllabus you can know exactly what you need to study and focus on that.
- Create a study schedule allocating extra time to study your weak areas. Study from Class 12th books, so you don't end up wasting time studying unnecessary topics. Paper I is scoring.
- Study the various topics from Class 12th material and focus on understanding and not memorizing, it will help you score better.
- The English section aims to test your understanding and command of the language, so revise basic grammar and increase your vocabulary by reading.
- Practice and improve speed in calculations and approximations, this will help greatly both in Mathematics section and also in Physics numerical style questions.
- Practice as many sample paper/previous year papers as possible. This will help you understand the question paper pattern, style and identify your weak areas.
- Focus on improving your weak areas.
Hope this helps.
All the best.