how to schedule time table according the chapters and topics for SBI po examination
- Here I would suggest you to get your basics cleared first especially in percentage and ratio-proportion.
- Also learn tables up to 25 ,squares up to 50 and cubes up to 25.
- Learn to multiply in a line with line multiplication method that you can easily find on youtube.
- Try to add and subtract in mind without paper,pen that will definitely save your time.
- Try to learn as more short-cuts as possible to increase speed. Although this step is not beneficial to you in mains but it can surely save your time in prelims.
In case of reasoning, I will strongly suggest you to first clear the basic concepts of the below question types.
- Input output
- blood relation
- ordering and ranking
To be good at puzzles, I would suggest you to practice as much as possible.
As i believe “ Practice is the only key to succeed in reasoning. ”
English is a nightmare to almost all the students. So if you want to excel in this section, first work on your vocabulary and grammar section as these days banking exams have been focusing more on students’s vocabulary.
So if your vocabulary is strong then you can easily solve parajumble,RC,fillers and cloze test.
So i would recommend you to go through the below links to get clear idea about English preparation.
Do’s and Dont’s
- Series section first. They have 5 marks. 150 questions of previous year papers of SBI/IBPS PO will be sufficient. Max 5 minutes. 1 question is always tricky.
- Data sufficiency comprises 5 or 3 or 2 marks. Second priority.
- Out of last 15 questions you have to solve only 10. Everything is not compulsory. Your strong sections third priority.
- Read every chapter at least once.
- Don’t solve last 15 questions first. Leave them whenever they appear on the screen and solve in the end.
- If you wish to be updated regarding the upcoming exams, their patterns, syllabus and other details, you can try Exambazaar website. It provides free study material, updates of upcoming exams and mock tests for various competitive exams.
Last but not the least, I am again repeating that Practice as many mock tests as possible to evaluate yourself. Go through Exambazaar’s EQAD Onine Test Series and practice as much as possible previous year papers in an Online simulated environment.
SBI PO 2019 Full Practice Mock Test
Start preparing for SBI PO 2019 with S Chand Test Series