GPAT or Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is organized by NTA once every year. The examination is conducted in online mode and the examination is of 3 hours.
The eligibility condition for the GPAT is that the student must have completed 4 years B.Pharm degree after 12th. The final year students as well as the lateral entry students are also eligible for the examination.
The examination patter of GPAT is provided below:
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total number of questions- 125
- Marking Scheme- +4 for every correct answer, while -1 for every incorrect response
- Maximum Marks- 500
To know more about GPAT visit the link below:
To know more about the Best Books for GPAT, visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
Dear Student ,
As you are a GPAT aspirant , the following tips you need to be followed to get a good rank in GPAT :
- Revision the topics in which you are weak to understand
- Solve previous year PYQs
- Go through the GPAT syllabus carefully and start preparation according to that
- After preparation , join the test series to know your condition as well as position of preparation
You can get help from this GPAT related books too, refer this :
For more details, refer this ;
Hope this helps !