I am currently in 11 standard and I am a jee mains 2023 aspirant. I am starting my jee study with nearly 15 months to go . Is that much time enough to get a good score? And what should be my strategy to crack it in my first attempt, and how to study 11 syllabus when I reach 12?
Recommended: Start your JEE Preparation with AI Based JEE Coaching to Get LIVE Classes, UNLIMITED Mock Test, 24*7 Faculty Support & Much more. Enquire Now
Latest: Apply to these TOP institutions with your JEE Main score - Check List here
Hello aspirant ,
15 months for preparations for JEE mains 2023 is very much enough for you to crack it , only if you have a good strategic plan ahead of it .You need to have a schedule for completing the chapters/courses and a good plan . You can start your JEE preparation by first solving NCERT based Books for PCM and after completing those books you can move for arihant series books for physics and maths .
For good score in your JEE mains , solve previous year papers and set a time limit for solving each questions and also solve some difficult questions for more practice. Always revise the concepts and the notes for each chapters . And next , for more comprehensive and advanced study , you can solve cengage series of books for physics , chemistry and maths . It will help you to get yourself familiar with very difficult advanced level questions.
These are the strategy that you should follow and also learn your coaching notes as well . And I believe that you can score good marks in your JEE mains 2023 attempt if you follow a good strategy plan.
Good Luck for your future .
At the start of JEE preparation, you can focus on learning time management, discipline, following a routine, and clearing basic concepts.
- Start a habit to study every day. With time you will be able to study for long hours without losing concentration.
- Build up your interest in all three subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Give up mugging and lay emphasis on understanding concepts and applying them on problems.
- Work on your calculations in terms of accuracy and speed. Try to be accurate as well as fast. This needs practice.
- Improve your analytical skills. Try to solve the same problem with different methods. Solve puzzles and riddles.
IIT JEE 2023 Preparation Strategy From Class 11
A structured and systematic preparation strategy (as per JEE syllabus) from class 11 helps you in securing a very good rank in IIT JEE 2023. In class 11, learn all the topics and concepts because in class 12 you will find use of most of these topics. It's recommended to join a coaching for JEE preparation as it increases your chances of clearing JEE 2023.
IIT JEE 2023 Study Plan
- Don’t create a study timetable right away. Set small achievable goals and gradually increase them over time. Once you are in routine and built a habit of consistent studies, then you can make a final timetable for JEE .
- Be consistent. Daily study is the most important skill you need to crack JEE.
- Stay away from social networking sites and other distractions as much as you can.
- Follow a JEE study material but don't undermine the NCERTs. They will cover the basics of all the subjects.
- When studying a topic, read the theory part first and then practice problems. It’s the way to understand concepts in a better way. If you are not able to solve a problem, read the theory again and again till you get the feel of the topic.
- Practice questions a lot. Never ever look at examples or read them. Solve every time. Though everything appears simple, never let the book solve a question for you.
- Make problem solving a habit. If you’re stuck on a harder problem, start solving easier problems. When small problems get resolved, it gives you a feeling of being a winner and pushing you to do more!
- Get all your doubts (small or silly) cleared from the teachers; do not keep them pending and piling up. [IIT qualified experienced teachers are available at the comfort of your home through JEE online courses ] .
- Write notes, from the start of your preparation, for better revision before the tests. Make separate copies for 1) Theory points, notes, formulas. 2) Practicing questions.
- Take your IIT JEE dreams seriously. Most students don’t. Take them serious enough to become amazing and move beyond mediocre. Get coaching and guidance. You’ll know when you’re ready for the next phase when you attract the right teacher to help you get there.
- Very important point : Have a passion and self motivation to clear IIT JEE. Work hard and maintain consistency throughout your IIT JEE preparation.
- Sleep well. A lack of sleep makes you sluggish and lazy. Ideally you need a minimum 7–8 hours of sleep to get active throughout the day.
Clearing JEE requires a lot of determination, dedication, theoretical in-depth knowledge, your keen interest in topics/ subjects and learning in a smart and efficient way
hope this information helps you.
Is it enough to take one standard reference book of each subject to crack IIT jee mains and advance .
I am currently studying in class 12 and I have nothing learn in class 11 and also waste a lot of time of class 12. so I have nothing learn from 11 to now (11/08/2021). If I drop a year and I give jee main in 2023, so can I clear it.
I have only 3 months remaining for JEE MAINS 2022 1st phase. I havent yet started my preparation. Can I crack it in the first attempt itself ?..... If yes, how ?
Know More about
Your Joint Entrance Examination (Main) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.