I am currently studying in class 11, am I eligible for jee mains that will be held in month of Feb ?? plz suggest me..
Unfortunately you are not eligible for JEE-Main 2021 because to appear in JEE-Main one should be either appearing in class 12th or should have passed class 12th and since you have mentioned that you are in class 11th right now so you are not eligible for this year at least but if all goes well then you will be come eligible for JEE-Main 2022 because at that time you would be appearing for class 12th board exams.
For JEE-Preparation I am enlisting down some preparation tips which would help you in keeping yourself motivated and give a boost to your preparation :-
- Very first thing is go through the syllabus of JEE-Main 2021 and categorize it as easy, average and difficult. https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-syllabus
- Make a proper time-table to balance your studies and daily routine work and give more time to studies.
- Go for the best study material which can make you more confident while solving the question of JEE-Main because it will boost your moral https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/best-study-material-for-jee-main
- Don't forget to make notes while studying because it will help you in memorizing the important things in the last time prior to exam.
- Practice previous year's question papers and sample papers as many as you can because it will enhance your self-confidence and time management skill https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-sample-papers & https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-question-paper
- Don't forget to do exercise and yoga regularly to keep your body mentally and physically fit.
- You can also take JEE-Main Learning package for your preparation https://learn.careers360.com/jee-main-coaching/?icn=JEE_Main_knockout&ici=JEE_Main_article_view_sticky
For more detailed preparation tips for JEE-Main 2021 kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.